Bevelock & Fisher LLC understands that, while litigation is often necessary, it is best avoided if possible. Accordingly, the Firm also provides counseling services to businesses to help his clients avoid disputes, and if a disputes arises, to resolve it without litigation if an acceptable resolution can be achieved short of litigation. These services include reviewing and drafting of contracts, negotiating pre-litigation disputes in an effort to achieve a settlement, and providing other advisory services.
- Draft and review master services agreements, confidentiality agreements and other contracts for an executive coaching company.
- Negotiated the dissolution of a closely-held property management company.
- Represented plumbing contractor that had a payment dispute with a general contractor, and obtained a favorable settlement without litigation.
- Represented general contractor with claims against owner for payment.
- Represent landscaping contractor with claims against general contractor.